Calendar of Events 2018-2019
- Friday, September 14 - 7 pm - Monthly Meeting followed by Movie Night with discussion. Home of Anne Falik
- Friday, October 12 - 9:45 am - Monthly Meeting and Program. Hilton University of Florida Conference Center
- Friday, October 19 - Entry deadline for Young Performers Recital
- Friday, October 26 - 7:30 pm - Young Performers Recital at the Thomas Center
- Sat-Sun, October 27-28 - Florida MTNA Competitions. University of Central Florida, Orlando
- Friday, November 9 - 9:45 am - Monthly Meeting and Program. Academy of Music, 1128 NW 13th Street
- Monday, December 3 - Entry deadline for Winter Recital
- Monday, December 10 - 7:30 pm - Winter Recital at the Thomas Center
- Friday, January 11 - 9:45 am - Monthly Meeting and Program. Location TBA.
- Thursday, January 31 - Entry deadline for District 3 Student Day and Concerto Competition
- Thursday, February 28 - Entry deadline for Alma Fennell Scholarship & Summer Camp Award Auditions
- Saturday, March 2 - District 3 Concerto Competition at University of Florida
- Saturday, March 2 - District 3 Student Day at University of Florida
- Tuesday, March 5 - 7:30 pm - District 3 Student Day Honors Recital at the UF School of Music, 435 Newell Drive
- Sunday, March 10 - Deadline to submit repertoire list for Summer Camp Award & Alma Fennell Scholarship Auditions
- Sat-Wed, March 16-20 - MTNA Conference in Spokane, WA
- Friday, March 22 - 9:45 am - Monthly Meeting and Program. Home of Carolyn Troupin
- Saturday, March 23 - Alma Fennell Scholarship & Summer Camp Award Auditions. Location TBA.
- Monday, April 15 - Entry deadline for Spring Recital
- Monday, April 22 - 7:30 pm - Spring Recital at the Thomas Center
- TBA - 9:45 am - Monthly Meeting and Program.
- Friday, May 17 - 7-9 pm - Potluck Social. Community Foundation of North Central Florida, 3919 W. Newberry Road #3